TO THE ONE WAITING.....

Flying up in the air-
With no iota of fear
Nursing no despair
A strong look at warfare.

Such a lonely world,
Can't find no one to trust,
But never forget your word-
To stand the lonely test,
"Any moment could be the last"

Pray for my safety,
As I sojourn on this entity,
To struggle for purity,
And nuptial of authenticity.
You're the only one
Who understand,
my funny errand!
wipe away ur tears...

I'm coming back home,
I won't be permanent in Rome
Sweep everywhere with broom
waiting for the groom.....
I'm coming back home;
To give u all you own,
will always be there for you,
I'm bringing goodies for you.
You'll no longer be alone.
same blood in same bone.
© Nov.2015.
'Tayo Ogunkanmi_flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA's INDEPENDENCE: TO CELEBRATE OR NOT?

THE FLOWING-PEN INITIATIVES: